Monday, August 16, 2010

Jack LaLanne's JLPJB Power Juicer Juicing Machine Order Now


Over All Rating Reviews :
I have used only one other juicer (at work) which costs twice what the JL juicer does. It had a fairly small capacity, though and we were constantly having to empty it. Now that I use the LaLanne juicer, I realize how wet the pulp is which means inefficient extraction. When I juice mango it is inevitably in small slices and some of it goes through without being juiced. I juice a quarter of a pineapple at a time, and small slices of that end up in the pulp basket without being juiced. Once or twice I have had to stop the machine and remove the slice which was blocking the chute. Carrots and apples go through without a problem. It runs quietly and is easy to assemble and use. Parts go in the dishwasher, but I end up washing it by hand. The pulp basket needs scrubbing with a brush, but washing inside the chute is easy because it is wide enough for my hand. (Not so with juicer at work.)You can use the pulp for baking. I put mine in the compost.
Get more detail about Jack LaLanne's JLPJB Power Juicer Juicing Machine.


!: Truck Trailer Accident Tips Wiki







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。