Saturday, August 28, 2010

Breville BJE200XL 700-Watt Compact Juice Fountain on Sale!


Over All Rating Reviews :
I just received my Breville juicer. Assembly was easy and I pushed a few carrots and peeled oranges through it. Those fruits and vegetables just seem to explode in there. My daughter calls it the detonator. The motor winds up and down like a jet engine turbine and, while it isn't quiet, my dishwasher makes more noise over a longer period of time. The juice was delicious, by the way. I am used to store bought juices and what really struck me was the greenness of the flavor. It wasn't unpleasant. I thought to myself, this is what juice should taste like. The texture was frothy - what I expected when the produce is blasted like that. Reminded me of an orange julius. I look forward to tomorrow. I have a seedless watermelon, some beautiful gala apples, and baby spinach to juice. Cleanup was not easy. The pulp glues itself pretty fast to the pulp container, so I suggest rinsing it out swiftly. There's a lot of pulp too. Somebody should write a cookbook for pulp from juicers. The manual that comes with the juicer has a few recipes that look promising. So, my initial impressions of this juicer are that it appears fairly well made, it is not an ugly appliance on the counter, it's not too loud, and it makes tasty juice. We'll see how it holds up to sustained use.
Get more detail about Breville BJE200XL 700-Watt Compact Juice Fountain.


!: Buying Equipment Hair !: Schwinn Jog Stroller Review !: Good Bargain Computer Desk







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。