Saturday, September 4, 2010

Buy Jack LaLanne's JLPJB Power Juicer Juicing Machine


Over All Rating Reviews :
I'll be short and to the point. I must admit, I hardly use this myself as my wife does most of the juicing and leaves the cleanup for me. Although the juice tastes great, the cleanup is a mess. We've learned to put a plastic bag in the pulp bin, so we don't have to clean that out, just throw the bag away. But then there's the blade, the filter piece, the top, and the piece of plastic used to push the fruit down. Sure, the juicing is easy, but the cleanup is easily triple to amount of time. Fruit pulp gets stuck everywhere, especially on the filter piece as the holes are tiny. Bottom line, find something else and save yourself time and the water it takes to clean this thing.
Get more detail about Jack LaLanne's JLPJB Power Juicer Juicing Machine.


!1#: Catalog 26 Toshiba Lcd Tv !: Pashminas Online Top Quality !: 37 Inch Lcd HDTV Immediately !: Brand New Flat Screen Tv Deals







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。